2022 Schedule & Registration
In an effort to accomplish our goal, audiologist Lawrence Cardano hosts a series of educational webinars throughout the year that provide helpful information on hearing loss and rehabilitation.
Take a look below at Dr. Cardano’s upcoming webinars and click the Register Now button to sign up. We look forward to helping you enjoy the sounds of life with improved clarity and understanding.
Dec 21, 4–5 pm
Dementia – How to Reduce Your Risk
During this webinar, we will cover the following:
- Why do some people have much less deterioration in mental acuity than others with the same amount of dementia-related physical deterioration of the brain?
- What are the major risk factors for dementia that you can reduce?
- What kind of mental activity is MUCH better than cross word puzzles for maintaining your mental acuity?
- What do nutrition and exercise have to do with dementia?
- What is the #1 most modifiable risk factor for dementia?
- How much does a mild hearing loss increase your risk of dementia?
- When does hearing loss treatment have the biggest impact of dementia risk reduction?
- What is the difference between effective and ineffective hearing loss treatment and hearing aid technology?
- When should you get a cognitive function screening? What is the easiest, most reliable way to get one?