Request Your Audiologist Appointment in Valley Stream NY
What You Can Look Forward to at Your First Audiologist Visit
At Hearing Center of Long Island, we have designed an evaluation and treatment protocol that addresses and solves real-life hearing loss, hearing clarity, and cognitive function problems in ways that the standard and typical approaches do not.
Some of the things you can look forward to when you visit our office for the first time include:
- Pre-Appointment Education – We want you to be informed and prepared to get the most benefit from your visit with us.
- A Warm Welcome – Your quality of life is our concern, and we want to show you how much we appreciate your trust.
- Attention to Your Concerns – We will take the time to get to know you, your symptoms, your concerns, and your goals.
- Complete Assessment – Your evaluation at our office will go far beyond the typical “hearing test”. You will leave our office with valuable information such as:
- Your stage of hearing loss and what it means in your daily life.
- The condition of your ear canals and eardrums.
- How hearing loss is or is not affecting your brain’s ability to comprehend speech clearly and sort out voices you want to hear from background noise.
- How you score on five standard measures of mental acuity that can affect and be affected by hearing loss.
- How much improvement you can realistically expect in your hearing clarity with proper treatment.
- Customized Treatment Plan – Personalized to your specific needs to ensure that you get the best possible results.
- Answers to Your Questions – We are not happy until all your questions are answered. We want you to understand your evaluation results and any recommendations to your satisfaction.
Be sure to bring a family member with you to your visit with us. Hearing loss not only affects the person with the hearing loss but also everyone they communicate with. Your doctor of audiology will be explaining your diagnosis and treatment recommendations. Your family member(s) will certainly want to understand these, and you will likely benefit from their perspective and support.
Fill Out the Form Below to Request Your Audiologist Appointment in Valley Stream, NY, Today!
As one of the premier hearing care centers in Valley Stream, NY, our team at Long Island Hearing Center also provides award-winning hearing services to patients from Lynbrook, East Rockaway, Oceanside, Franklin Square, Malverne, Rockville Centre, Hewlett, West Hempstead Lawrence, Woodmere & Elmont, NY.