Improving Cognitive Function
Expert Care You Can Count On
The process of clear hearing involves much more than just your ears – it involves your whole brain, including your memory! Independent studies support the notion that working memory capacity is crucial for hearing instrument users who are trying to understand speech in adverse conditions.
At Hearing Center of Long Island, our approach to hearing loss rehabilitation includes improving cognitive function in Valley Stream, NY. This will support your ability to hear clearly and fully comprehend the sounds around you. We believe in our ability to change your life with better hearing through the trusted relationship we share with you. This mission inspires us to provide the best possible comprehensive hearing care with our state-of-the-art capabilities, and an unsurpassed level of service.
See Our Experts for Improving Cognitive Function in Valley Stream, NY, for Help
To learn more about our 5-star-rated hearing care and how we can help you with your hearing loss, we invite you to schedule your Complimentary Consultation & Evaluation today! Your appointment includes:
- Extensive Hearing Testing – to measure your ability to hearing in quiet environments, noisy situations, and when multiple speakers are talking at the same time.
- Communication Assessment – our expert will interview you about your listening environment and the problems you encounter.
Environment Analysis – we send you home with a temporary hearing aid which gathers more information about your unique environment and what your issues are.
- Customized Treatment Plan – personalized to your specific needs.
- Cognitive Function Screening – using FDA-cleared technology.
- Bonus – Receive a free copy of Dr. Cardano and Dr. Darrow’s co-authored book, “Stop Living Your Life Disconnected” In this book, Dr. Cardano and Dr. Darrow provides the tools and guidance you need to overcome your hearing difficulties and enjoy being part of the conversation again.