Update for Our Valued Patients
We’ve missed seeing our patients in our office! That’s why we’re thrilled to announce we can begin seeing you in our office again starting on May 11!
Although we’re always focused on the health of our patients, we want you to know that we’ve taken enhanced measures to protect your well-being while you’re in our office.
When you come in for your next appointment, you will notice the following new procedures:
- We allow only one patent at a time in the office to allow proper social distancing
- We ask patients to call from their car before coming in to ensure one patient at a time
- Patients who are ill or have any respiratory symptoms are asked to reschedule their in-office appointment or schedule a live remote video consultation
- We require patients to use hand sanitizer & wear a face mask before entering office. We are happy to provide face masks & hand sanitizer as needed
- We will take each patient’s temperature before they enter the office. Patients with temperatures above 100 F are asked to reschedule
- All staff will wear masks & gloves & dispose of them properly
- All patient areas, the waiting room & exam rooms will be sanitized between patients
- We encourage new patients & existing patients to take advantage of the live video consultation with our audiologists what we now offer. We can troubleshoot & adjust hearing devices for many patients remotely (while the patient stays home)
We feel these increased safety measures will further protect the health of our patients and staff. If you have any questions, please call us at 516-872-8485. We look forward to seeing you soon!