Our Audiologists in Valley Stream, NY Welcome You Back to Our Office
At Hearing Center of Long Island, our mission is to offer high-quality hearing care to our valued patients. Even though we’re all adjusting to a new normal way of doing business, our audiologists in Valley Stream, NY are looking forward to seeing you back in our office starting on May 11!
We can also offer you the same level of personalized care you’re accustomed to through an online consultation in the comfort of your home if that is your preference.
Your Safety & Health Are Covered
Because your healthy hearing is our top priority, we’ve been working on ways to provide hearing rehabilitation with an enhanced focus on your safety and health. When we see you in our office again, we want you to know that we’ve taken multiple steps to ensure your well-being and comfort.
At your next visit to our hearing center, you can look forward to the following:
- We allow only one patent at a time in the office to allow proper social distancing
- We ask patients to call from their car before coming in to ensure one patient at a time
- Patients who are ill or have any respiratory symptoms are asked to reschedule their in-office appointment or schedule a live remote video consultation
- We require patients to use hand sanitizer & wear a face mask before entering office. We are happy to provide face masks & hand sanitizer as needed
- We will take each patient’s temperature before they enter the office. Patients with temperatures above 100 F are asked to reschedule
- All staff will wear masks & gloves & dispose of them properly
- All patient areas, the waiting room & exam rooms will be sanitized between patients
- We encourage new patients & existing patients to take advantage of the live video consultation with our audiologists what we now offer. We can troubleshoot & adjust hearing devices for many patients remotely (while the patient stays home)
Our Audiologists in Valley Stream, NY & Team Are Here for You!
We believe these steps will ensure the health of our valued patients and staff, so we can continue helping patients enjoy the sounds of life! Please contact us at 516-872-8485 with any questions or click here to schedule an in-office appointment. You may also click here to schedule an online consultation.
The information provided in this article is not meant to be medical advice and is for educational purposes only. If you would like to learn more about other topics related to hearing care, feel free to contact Hearing Center of Long Island by clicking here or by calling 516-872-8485.