With or Without
Your Guide to Solving
Your Hearing Problems
Receive A Free Copy At Your Hearing Assessment
“Bottom line, this book is a must read for persons with hearing loss or persons with family members who have hearing loss …”
Barbara E. Weinstein, Ph.D.
Professor and Executive Officer Doctor of Audiology Program,
Graduate Center, City University of New York
Author of: Geriatric Audiology
Hearing difficulty can have devastating effects on your quality of life. The truth is there are many ways to improve your ability to hearing and comprehension of speech – whether you wear hearing aids or not.
In this book, Audiologist Dr. Lawrence Cardano provides the tools and guidance you need to overcome your hearing difficulties and enjoy being part of the conversation again. Here you will discover:
- How you can improve your hearing and listening abilities without hearing aids.
- What factors, other than your level of hearing, affect your ability to comprehend speech – and what you can do about it.
- Why your communication style is critically important – and how you can improve it.
- Strategies to improve your comprehension of conversation in a variety of situations
- What simple non-hearing aid technology may be help you eliminate hearing difficulties . (This may include things you already have.)
- What your hearing care professional really should do for you.
- How to tell if you should get hearing aids or not and what results you can
- How to make sure you get the best results from hearing aids
- The most important question to ask a hearing care professional. (It’s not what you think!)
And much more…
For a limited time you can get this book (a $24.95 value) 100% FREE – just fill in the form below and click the “Send It Now” button -– we’ll ship it out to you immediately!
DO NOT Delay – Grab Your FREE Copy of this valuable guide to better hearing and communication NOW!
Download Dr. Cardano’s FREE E-book
If you or a loved one suffer from tinnitus, download Dr. Cardano’s FREE E-book, “Wringing Your Hands Over Ringing in Your Ears: Coping with Tinnitus.” Inside, You will learn basic information about tinnitus and your treatment options. Don’t let the ringing in your ears keep you from living your life – download our FREE E-book today!